Thursday, April 7, 2011

We made it to two

Today my baby turned two. I remember going to the hospital to be induced. I was excited but I was also so sad. This was it, the last time. I tried to etch every moment in my memory. I know how fast it all goes. The things you just know you will remember blur at the edges and the details become more vague. My little man has certainly made his own place in the family. He is so different from the girls in that everything is a little more wild, a little more reckless. He fears almost nothing and is only now becoming a little people shy. He has this smile that lights up his whole face and this grin that you know means watch out. He never lets his older sisters run over him and makes sure everyone knows what he wants. He is becoming so vocal and is forming words at lighting speed. I am still waiting for the first broken bone or set of stitches and more than surprised he has made it this far without. I am grateful that God as blessed me with this child. Happy 2nd Birthday Destructor. We love you THIS  much. 
From this ( 3mths)

One Year



To this (Two Years

2 comments:

  1. Ya done good, daughter! Thanks for all our fine grandchildren and son-in-law.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd Birthday to your little Destructor! We somehow managed to make it almost 6 years without stitches, broken bones, etc...now we have gone twice in the last 3 months to the ER!!! Boys are so much fun though...and such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete