I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. It is certainly one of the more important ones we celebrate. Thank you to the men and women who continue to make it possible. Thank you to my dad who spent a good portion of his life serving this country. I want to say I love you and I am very proud to call you my father.
We spent the day at home following a cookout Saturday night. My sweet little 'niece' stayed with us. So Sunday morning was full of arts and crafts. My parents came to visit the kids and spent the afternoon watching them play in the water. The girls enjoyed the hot tub (turned down) and the little man played in his pool. He loves the hose and drags it around the patio watering everything. He made sure to soak his sister when she stole his pool. One of these days he is going to pay back his sisters for all they do to him!
No comments:
Post a Comment