This past year has had more good than bad, more happy than sad, and so many beautiful blessings I can't count them all. I know every year won't be this way just as I know many people, including several friends of mine, have had much too much of the bad and the sad this year. I send up many a prayer for them, that they may find peace and a little more of that happy as we go through the holidays. For such a beautiful time of year it can bring out so much of the loneliness that those left behind feel. I hope the memories are soft and bring a smile ( and for the really sweet memories, a tear). May those who struggle, whose burdens are great and heavy find their load lightened. Thank you to those that take the time to read this and share a part of our lives. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving
This past year has had more good than bad, more happy than sad, and so many beautiful blessings I can't count them all. I know every year won't be this way just as I know many people, including several friends of mine, have had much too much of the bad and the sad this year. I send up many a prayer for them, that they may find peace and a little more of that happy as we go through the holidays. For such a beautiful time of year it can bring out so much of the loneliness that those left behind feel. I hope the memories are soft and bring a smile ( and for the really sweet memories, a tear). May those who struggle, whose burdens are great and heavy find their load lightened. Thank you to those that take the time to read this and share a part of our lives. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautifully said Sara! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family!
ReplyDelete