Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Friday, 
     I am so gad to see you, even though I have to work some on Saturday and Sunday.  I have had my fill of your friends Monday, Tuesday, well you get the picture. Bring on the early morning football so I can watch my divas cheer on the Mighty Rams and the Destructor eat some dirt (because everyone knows little boys cannot grow up big and strong without some dirt).  I will cherish every minute of you as soon as I get off work.
 
These two girls are having so much fun cheering despite the fact that it is SO hot out.
Of course, how can you not love a Friday that starts with this...


2 comments:

  1. Your mom and I enjoyed some early morning doughnuts in celebration with you of Friday!

    Love you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara...what sweet faces to see on a Friday morning! Follow our family at http://onourhillside.blogspot.com

    Ashlee (Shelton) Hill

    ReplyDelete