Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumkin Patch

We ventured to the Pumpkin Patch last weekend to enjoy the incredible heat I mean attractions. LOL Seriously we had great cooler weather all week then BAM! welcome back 90s. The kids had a good time and decided after we paid for the hay ride, train ride, and inflatables ($5 just to jump in a bounce house and go down a slide- really) that the free air hockey table (that was not plugged up) was much more fun. Needless to say they jumped, like it or not. The Destuctor enjoy playing with a football he found and watching the adults run down the hill to catch it before it got to the barb wire fence halfway down. Sneaky little kid. He was offended that he was not allowed to play on the golf cart kept for the staff. After all, everything should be fair game. I love seeing the fall set-up with the pumpkins and the colors. Now if the fall weather would make up it's mind before Halloween so I know how to dress the little trick-or-treaters!

1 comment:

  1. This is great. Thanks, for sharing. I love you guys and am so blessed to have yall in my family. I don't know what I'd do if yall were not there.

    ReplyDelete