Monday, October 11, 2010

Travel the World


I have been terrible about writing and I won't waste time on excuses. We have been busy with cheering and fall fun. One of the more significant things we have seen take place is my little brother heading off to Thailand for the next few months. I am a little jealous of his travel though I would not trade things here for anything. He has decided to learn to teach scuba diving and is starting an instructors course. There is no telling where he will go after that. We did enjoy a brief stint with him before he took off and the kids loved having the chance to get to know him better. He even took them for cupcakes for their birthdays. We will certainly miss him at home but live vicariously through him with pictures and skype. Isn't technology wonderful? How did people get by without being able to talk to each other without paying $50 a minute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment